Construction Health & Safety Advisors
Health and Safety Management within the construction sector can sometimes seem like a headache, with organisations often feeling like they are juggling the various aspects of risk management. This is why organisations tend to reach out to Health and Safety Advisor who are specialised with the intricacies involved with construction related works.
Here at USP, we have extensive experience in undertaking the role of Construction Health and Safety Advisor from small commercial/domestic projects, through to large, multi-organisation commercial projects.
Working with your project team, we offer bespoke packages of support in the role of Construction Health and Safety Advisor, including:
- The development and enhancement of project Risk Assessment
- Preparation and implementation of logistics/vehicle management plans
- Creation of specific Toolbox Talk documentation
- Permit-to-Work System support
- Development of construction Health and Safety plans
- Site inspections
- Creation and roll-out and specific training requirements
- In instances where you are working in the role of ‘sub-contractor’, we will liaise with the client and Principal Contractor on your behalf
- In instances where you are working in role as Principal or Main Contractor, we will attend site/project meetings, as well as assist the organisation with its PQQ system (where required)
- Oversight of hazard reporting systems on sites, producing director level reports, including trend analysis
The above list provides a high-level outline of the standard items which should be undertaken by a Construction Health and Safety Advisor. Due to our extensive experience within the construction sector, we are uniquely placed to tailor this support, depending on your requirements, or the requirements of any of your clients, to ensure that the Health and Safety framework matches the operational works being undertaken by your organisation.
In need of a Construction Health and Safety Advisor?
If your organisation is looking for a Construction Health and Safety Advisor then please contact us, using the below contact form. Alternative, give us a call on 01903 529401 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.