Construction Health & Safety Advisors
Compliant and effective projects need a proactive and pragmatic Construction Health and Safety Advisor.
Often provided to our clients in tandem with the Principal Designer role, the Construction Health and Safety Advisor provides the absolute support, advice and guidance on all physical Health and Safety aspects impacting their projects.
Active during both the Pre-construction and construction phases
Our construction health and safety advisor solutions have significant added value outputs built-in to the role, including:
- Preparation and implementation of logistics/vehicle management plans
- Fire risk assessments and emergency plans
- Completion of noise risk assessments
- Covid-19 compliance modules
- Management of sub-contractors – reviewing of risk assessments, and method statements
- Advice and guidance on asbestos management
- Accident investigations