Health and Safety Services for the Construction Sectors
Construction Health and Safety has developed significantly since the inception of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations.
Well run and safe projects need to be thoroughly designed and well planned from the design phase and proactively managed during the construction phase.
We are regularly requested to provide
high-level risk management strategies
As well as our Principal Designer and Construction Health and Safety Advisor roles, we are regularly requested to provide high-level risk management strategies, which include:
- Fire risk assessment and fire safety plans for large construction projects as well as higher risk timber frame projects.
- Temporary works management.
- Vehicle management plans.
- Working at height assessments.
Occupational health of operatives on site must also form part of the wider planning and management of projects.
We are often engaged to provide occupational health assessments and solutions for a range of on-site activities including:
- Noise risk assessments and noise reduction strategies.
- Asbestos safety management procedures.
- Hand arm and whole-body vibration testing.