Health and Safety Services for the Public Exhibition Sectors
Our Health and Safety support in both Principal Designer and Project Health and Safety Advisor roles extend heavily into the exhibitions and public entertainment spaces.
We have a powerful track record when it comes to Health and Safety governance and support in these areas.
Aiding Clients, Designers and Principal Contractors in gaining workable and pragmatic solutions to their exhibitions and Public entertainments.
We have worked with project teams from the UK, Europe to Australia
At USP, we have worked with project teams from the UK, Europe to Australia in supplying Health and Safety solutions:
Projects we have been actively involved in, include:
- Rolling Stones ‘exhibitionism’ touring exhibition – Saatchi Gallery
- Athlone Castle
- Special Forces Exhibition – National Army Museum
- Wedding Dresses – Victoria and Albert Museum
- Vikings ‘Ships and Clocks’ – Victoria and Albert Museum
- Alexander McQueen ‘Savage Beauty’ Exhibition – Victoria and Albert Museum
- The Giants Causeway Exhibition Centre
- Battle of Britain at the Imperial War Museum